Sunday, March 16, 2008

Triple Creek Park 3/16/2008




Today was a nice overcast day for taking a short walk. I went with my two oldest daughters to Triple Creek Park, which is in Colerain Township in Hamilton County. There is a nice little parcours trail loop that is only about 0.8 miles in length, which is perfect for younger children.

I needed to get out for a short walk in the woods, and Triple Creek Park is close. I could have used a few more laps around the trail, but it was nice for a quick fix of fresh air.

I hope to update this blog with some interesting longer trips in the near future. I am trying to work out some plans for some weekend hiking/backpacking trips. I was scheduled to go to Salt Fork State Park for a backpacking trip last weekend, but the snow storm prevented me from making the 3 hour drive there.

No comments: